Bea Maria Ruoff is Senior Project Manager at ACT (Action, Collaboration, Transformation). Before joining ACT she was a lecturer in International Economics and Strategic Management at Berlin School of Economics and Law. She developed research projects with the members of the IPE Berlin and coordinated the research project “Combating Inequality” of Berlin School of Economics and Law and Kassel University.
Macroeconomics, labour markets, development strategies, history of economic thought
- Ruoff, Bea (2016), Obstacles to development: Trade and labour market theory revisited, in: Truger, Achim, Hein, Eckhard, Heine, Michael et.al. (Hrsg.) (2016), Monetary Macroeconomics, Labour Markets and Development, Marburg: Metropolis, S. 395-406.
- Ruoff, Bea (2016), Labour market developments in Germany: Tales of decency and stability, Global Labour University Working Paper No. 39.
- Azarhoushang, Behzad / Bramucci, Alessandro / Herr, Hansjörg / Ruoff, Bea (2015), Value Chains, underdevelopment and union strategy, in: International Journal of Labour Research, Vol. 7, Issue 1-2, S. 153-175.
- Herr, Hansjörg / Ruoff, Bea (2015), Labour and financial markets as drivers of inequality, in: Gallas, Alexander et al. (Hrsg.), Combating Inequality: The Global North and South, New York: Routledge, S. 61-79.
- Herr, Hansjörg / Ruoff, Bea (2014), Wage dispersion as key factor for changing personal income distribution, in: Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, Vol. 2, No. 3, 2014, S. 28–71.
- Herr, Hansjörg / Ruoff, Bea / Salas, Carlos (2014), Labour markets, wage dispersion and union policies, in: International Journal of Labour Research, Vol. 6, Issue 1, S. 57-74.
- Herr, Hansjörg / Ruoff, Bea (2014), Wage dispersion – empirical developments, explanations, and reform options, Global Labour University Working Paper No. 24.